|| UX Designer
The ideal candidate should have awareness of usability techniques and trends to orchestrate the user journey in complex systems; through artistic touch.
- Create sketches, prototypes, wireframes, screen-flow diagrams & UI specs for testing and development
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and appear
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Analyze site for usability and design improvements
- Thoughtfully articulate design decisions and rationale. Design direction should be based on the overall product roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles
- Collect and utilize qualitative and quantitative data from usability tests and business analytics to make value-driven design decisions
- Provide design support during development and execution; assist with QA to ensure designs are implemented accurately and with the highest standard
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Figma or PhotoShop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Passionate about iterating quickly and testing new designs
- Must be up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience with Agile and/or lean philosophy and methods
- Design experience for both web and mobile
- Be part of a small agile team, where you can have a significant impact.
- Open environment for innovation and new ideas
- Competitive salary + Profit-Share based Bonus
- Nice office with an Impressive view of the Nile.
- Innovation roam (IR) with PS 😉
- Flexible working hours:
Arrive between (8-11)AM & leavebetween (4-7)PM.
- Leave and holidays:
We provide 21 vacation (annual leave) days, 12 sick leave days and observe 10 holidays each calendar year.